The Your Cricket Bat Ltd Online Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting Your Cricket Bat’s website or interacting with us via e-mail.
At Your Cricket Bat Ltd, we understand the importance of protecting the privacy of visitors to our website and the information we gain. That's why we have taken the necessary steps to meet worldwide data privacy requirements. We treat your "personal data" according to applicable laws which regulate the storage, process, access and transfer of personal data.
We only collect personally identifiable information about you if you choose to give it to us. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their own marketing use unless you explicitly give us permission to do so. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect information online.
- Information Collected
- Your Choices
- Use of Data
- Data Sharing and Transfer
- Links to Other Sites
- Online competitions
- Privacy Statement for Children
- Additional Information on Website
- Updates to Privacy Statement
- How to Contact Your Cricket Bat Ltd
There are two general methods that Your Cricket Bat uses to collect personal information online:
- Information We Get
- Personal information: You can visit our website without providing any personal information. We may collect your personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other identifying information) only when you choose to submit it to us. We may also collect health information about you that you provide by responding to our questions or surveys.
- Aggregate information: In some cases we also remove personal identifiers from data you provide to us and maintain it in aggregate form. We may combine this data with other information to produce anonymous, aggregated statistical information (e.g. number of visitors, originating domain name of the Internet Service Provider), helpful to us in improving our products and services.
- Automatically Collected Information
- We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us on our site and in some e-mails we may send each other. Automatic technologies we use may include, for example, Web server logs/IP addresses, cookies and Web beacons.
- Web Server Logs/IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognise and communicate with each other. Your Cricket Bat collects IP addresses to conduct system administration and report aggregate information to affiliates, business partners and/or vendors to conduct site analysis and website performance review.
- Web Beacons. On certain webpages or e-mails, Your Cricket Bat may utilise a common Internet technology called a "Web beacon" (also known as an "action tag" or "clear GIF technology.") Web beacons help analyse the effectiveness of our website by measuring, for example, the number of visitors to a site or how many visitors clicked on key elements of a site.
- Web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personally identifiable information about you. Only if you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as by registering or sending e-mails, can these automatic tracking technologies be used to provide further information about your use of the website and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to you.
You have several choices regarding your use of our website. You could decide not to submit any personally identifiable information at all by not entering it into any forms or data fields on our site and not using any available personalised services. If you choose to submit personal data, you have the right to see and correct your data at any time by accessing the application. Our site may ask for your permission for certain uses of your information and you can agree to or decline those uses. If you opt-in for particular services or communications, such as an e-newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will work to remove your information promptly, although we may require additional information before we can process your request.
As described above, if you wish to prevent cookies from tracking you anonymously as you navigate our site, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Your Cricket Bat uses technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. To ensure the confidentiality of your data, Your Cricket Bat uses industry standard firewalls and password protection. It is, however, your personal responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as trojans, computer viruses and worm programs. You are aware of the fact that without adequate security measures (e.g. secure web browser configuration, up-to-date antivirus software, personal firewall software, no usage of software from dubious sources) there is a risk that the data and passwords you use to protect access to your data, could be disclosed to unauthorised third parties.
Use of Data
Your Cricket Bat, including the subsidiaries, divisions and groups worldwide and/or the companies we hire to perform services on our behalf, will use any personally identifiable information you choose to give us to comply with your requests. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of this information, and we will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protection on the data.
The information will be helpful for us to better understand your needs and to improve our products and services. It helps us also to personalise certain communications with you about services and promotions that you might find interesting. For example, we may analyse the gender or age of visitors to our site about a particular dental problem, and we may use that analysis of aggregate data internally or share it with others.
Data Sharing and Transfer
Your Cricket Bat may share personally identifiable data about you with various outside companies or agents working on our behalf to help fulfil business transactions, such as providing customer services, sending marketing communications about our products, services and offers, and doing technological maintenance. We may also share personally identifiable data with our company's subsidiaries and affiliates. All these companies and agents are required to comply with the terms of our privacy policies.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information for these purposes:
(a) in connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business of the site to which the data relates;
(b) to respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or
(c) where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
No Third-Party Direct Marketing Use. We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to us at our website to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner.
E-mail a Friend or Colleague. On the Your Cricket Bat site, you can choose to send a link or a message to a friend or colleague referring them to Your Cricket Bat's website. E-mail addresses you may provide for a friend will be used to send your friend information on your behalf and will not be collected or used by Your Cricket Bat or other third parties for additional purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Our site contains links to a number of websites that may offer useful information to our visitors. This Privacy Statement does not apply to those sites, and we recommend communicating to them directly for information on their privacy policies.
On our website we may run competitions, for all competitions that we run the terms and conditions are clearly shown for your viewing.
Privacy Statement for Children
Our website is directed at an adult audience. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 16 without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.
Additional Information on our Website
If our website has particular provisions relating to privacy that differ from those stated here, those provisions will be disclosed to you on the page on which personally identifiable information is collected.
Updates to Privacy Statement
From time to time, Your Cricket Bat may revise this online Privacy Statement. Any such changes to this Privacy Statement will be promptly communicated on this page. Continued use of our site after receiving notice of a change in our Privacy Statement indicates your consent to the use of newly submitted information in accordance with the amended Your Cricket Bat Privacy Statement. The effective date of this Privacy Statement is 1st May 2017.
How to Contact Your Cricket Bat
For questions or if you wish Your Cricket Bat to amend or delete your profile, please contact us in writing (by post), as follows:
Your Cricket Bat Ltd
Aldgate, City of London,
Registered in England No. 8599830
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, this Privacy Statement applies to Your Cricket Bat's website.